"This blog is mine"


Social 3

May 15, 2011

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

I might be crazy, this film SURELY hypnotized me. I'm not a type of a girl who easily can put my attention of bbbbbbbbbbbbbut this is different. So, let me tell you Crazy Little Thing Called Love is a romantic film from Thailand, it has been on Bli** megaplex firstly but I can't watch it and I though it just a normally films And it was gone different when I saw on my twitter timeline and someone tweeted about this film.

To the point, this is so AMAZING. I love the part Shone opened his scrapbook and there are so many Nam's photos, when she's ugly and until she begans a gorgeous woman. Check this link, you won't be regret and hahaha Shone is so damn cool! But dunno why I only l adore him (Mario Maurer) in this movie, not on his real. Well, he's best actor and he-is-uh-mah-dzing! ;;)


Sincerely,
The girl who adore P'Shone

No comments:

Post a Comment