"This blog is mine"


Social 3

January 22, 2011

My MoodBusters

Hi! Let me share about people who can raised my moods up, could I? Nothing to do, yeah I did my homework(S) but too lazy to continue it

First, My Mom
She's the best woman I ever met, I ever have, and I love her so pretty much. Just with look her face and see her smiles, it's like my problems all gone away although I don't tell her yet. Once again once more, I love you. So much. TOO MUCH <3<3


Second, My Bestfriend
Her name is Inas Nisrina, I know her since I'm on Kindergarten School on Al-Azhar, I'd like to hurt her (DULU LOH HAHAHA) like pinch her until she cried lol but most of all, she's the best friend I ever have and I ever knew. She always being there when nobody was, she always can cheer my moods up when nobody was. She always..........being nice :'>


Third, My Course Friend
They are uh how can I decribe them? They are just completely amazing! I never met friends like them, they are can find a way to made me laugh, laugh and laugh until my stomach's hurts. Yeah they're Azka, Anna, Dyna, Adit, Irfan buttttttttt we have five new friends too who freaks same like we are hahaha they are Bella, Icha, KakRifa, Frederick, and Dwika. With them, I can be myself and I miss them, I miss my class. My EF course are so fun because of them are include! Ugh, I don't have our photos, but I will! :)

Fourth, My Handphone, or My Handphone's Playlist?
Seems so crazy? I don't care huahahaha I like to playing some music in my rooms. Locked the rooms, turned on AC, hug your bolsters and ignored the world! Well, I'm in love with this song, this song could makes me so relaxing, I repeated it and it and don't feel boring at all...

Mandy Moore feat Zachary Levi
I See The Light

Yeah it's Tangled: Rapunzel's soundtrack. Go, open 4shared and download it and I guarantee you're going to love this song, just like me hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment