Have you ever read Miiko?

It's a girl comics and tells about Yamada Miiko's life, in family, friends or maybe love stories. And yesterday I bought newest serial, 22 and........gosh Egguchi Tappei as charming as usual!!!!!!!!!! I wish he were really exist :(:(:(
So, the chapter is most like in 22 is "Cerita Hantu Disekolah?!" it tells about scary news in their school and the ending is when Miiko an her friends heared about the story that when you look at the mirror on the afternoon (5pm) the shadow which looks is your mate! Miiko's teacher *I forgot his name :$* also felt it and yeah that's true. And you know what? When Tappei looks at the mirror which shadow looks?
......MIIKO
I can't stop smiling when I read it aaaaaa miiko how I wish I were you because Tappei is THE MAN WHO EVERY GIRLS DREAMING ABOUT!!!! I envy you, Miiko HAHAHA but it's such a good comics! Super duper can't wait for 23's series :)
No comments:
Post a Comment