Feeling glad to write this stories, I'm so damn much hilarious to write it as many as I can. Well, they're my course-mates in EF Depok. We're seven (craziest) people in the old level but Nerla decided to postpone so we're just six. 2 boys and 4 girls. And well....... all of you coloring my Tuesday and Thursday night :*:*:*
Adit
He's fashionable. Well, he is the fashionable man I've ever met in my life. So someday Mam Liya (our last teacher in the old level) "what you are excited to talking about?' uh I'm forget but ya like this -_- and he said "I like collecting die cast and..." *I though yeah something smells like a boy" but he said "...and many jackets, t-shirts, jeans and sneakers." gosh we're shocked. But totally, he's kind, smart and always told a jokes
Anna
The sweetest girl in our class, I like her 'lesung pipit' when she's smiling, she's so white actually and I like her way she's laughing. She's smart, kind, friendly, and dilligent. She always did EF homework at home eventhough our teacher didn't told us to do homeworks. Ah ya she's also very interested with Mr. David, the coolest teacher. Dunno why her ex is also named David, so I loved to said 'David' to her. Hey David ;)
Azka
She's smart, of course she's at 28 SHS now, we're learned Japanese and sometimes we always texting on Japanese language, isn't it odd, yeah? Someday she's texting me "Azka-chan wa kirei desu" (it means Azka is so cute) and I just replied it with "pede lu" btw she's kind kind kind, maybe she's the most normal people in our class. Azka? Well I can't describe anything except she's kind, friendly, and calm sometimes -,-
Dyna
THE CRAZIEST PEOPLE IN OUR CLASS! Haven't I told you... uh she's so freak, exagurate and sometimes being like a boys. On Tuesday night with Miss Debbie, 20 minutes before went home, we've played a game and we should wrote a noun things and withher confidence she's wrote "naun" gosh we're laughed so hard -,- And we always like her way to said "What?" "Apa apa apa?" and "Ya ya ya". Well Dyna, without you our class felt so boring :D
Hasty
Mmm maybe I known as Hasty, my first name not Yayas but you don't tell me yet what do you think about my attitude. Comment, please :)
Irfan
Totally, he's kind and sometimes being like a clown. We like to tempted him with Anna like "Irfan itu Anna tuh" yeah and he's on Jogja now, being volunteer from his school HAHAHA good job, Irfan. And keep fighting for Anna, we're always behind you :p:p:p
Yesssssss they're the people whom I meets at Tuesday and Thursday night. And they're the reason why I always exciting to facing course. Btw final test will come don't know when and after that, party class with Miss Debbie :):):)
Adit
He's fashionable. Well, he is the fashionable man I've ever met in my life. So someday Mam Liya (our last teacher in the old level) "what you are excited to talking about?' uh I'm forget but ya like this -_- and he said "I like collecting die cast and..." *I though yeah something smells like a boy" but he said "...and many jackets, t-shirts, jeans and sneakers." gosh we're shocked. But totally, he's kind, smart and always told a jokes
Anna
The sweetest girl in our class, I like her 'lesung pipit' when she's smiling, she's so white actually and I like her way she's laughing. She's smart, kind, friendly, and dilligent. She always did EF homework at home eventhough our teacher didn't told us to do homeworks. Ah ya she's also very interested with Mr. David, the coolest teacher. Dunno why her ex is also named David, so I loved to said 'David' to her. Hey David ;)
Azka
She's smart, of course she's at 28 SHS now, we're learned Japanese and sometimes we always texting on Japanese language, isn't it odd, yeah? Someday she's texting me "Azka-chan wa kirei desu" (it means Azka is so cute) and I just replied it with "pede lu" btw she's kind kind kind, maybe she's the most normal people in our class. Azka? Well I can't describe anything except she's kind, friendly, and calm sometimes -,-
Dyna
THE CRAZIEST PEOPLE IN OUR CLASS! Haven't I told you... uh she's so freak, exagurate and sometimes being like a boys. On Tuesday night with Miss Debbie, 20 minutes before went home, we've played a game and we should wrote a noun things and withher confidence she's wrote "naun" gosh we're laughed so hard -,- And we always like her way to said "What?" "Apa apa apa?" and "Ya ya ya". Well Dyna, without you our class felt so boring :D
Hasty
Mmm maybe I known as Hasty, my first name not Yayas but you don't tell me yet what do you think about my attitude. Comment, please :)
Irfan
Totally, he's kind and sometimes being like a clown. We like to tempted him with Anna like "Irfan itu Anna tuh" yeah and he's on Jogja now, being volunteer from his school HAHAHA good job, Irfan. And keep fighting for Anna, we're always behind you :p:p:p
Yesssssss they're the people whom I meets at Tuesday and Thursday night. And they're the reason why I always exciting to facing course. Btw final test will come don't know when and after that, party class with Miss Debbie :):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment